We are looking a Senior Mobile Developer (iOS and Android Native) working as plug-in architect and developer, you will develop Mobile (iOS, tvOS, Android) based video player plugin integrations to assist clients to measure video quality of service/performance and customer engagement.
Working closely with a Senior Product Manager you will create iOS and Android plug-ins and video-specific player plug-ins for OTT devices such as Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Roku.
Architect video plug-in mobile libraries to scale up integrations or help customers integrate their own plugins.
Our client offers, competitive salary, equity compensation plan, performance reviews twice a year, work-life balance and flexible schedule, private health insurance for you and your family including dental coverage.
- Strong expertise in iOS and Android Programing
- Excellent communication, critical thinking, analytical, and presentation skills.
- Strong Project Management and Risk Assesment skills.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Experience creating mobile video player plug-ins
- Expertise in video QoS monitoring including data to capture, metric/event calculation, sotarege and analitics.
- Brightscript basic understanding for integrations with Roku.
With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several little teams (squads) in their offices in Barcelona.
They have some of bes technical teams in Barcelona working with Best Practices, Clean Code and TDD.
You will work in the helping team in building and maintaining their progressive app.
The company offer perks as competitive salary and stock options, relocation package, massage therapy, fully stocked kitchen, tech and language courses, etc..
- Programing native apps in Android, Java
- Solid architecture knowledge.
- Clean Code and easy-to-read code
- JUnit, Espresso, Mockito
Avaliable in over 70 cities, with over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employee in the whole entity, the company spans across Uk, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweeden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Android Engineer for their new development hub in Barcelona.
- More than 3 years of experience in Android Develpment.
- Deep Knowledge in Java and Kotlin is nice to have.
- You are familiar with, RxJava, Unit Testing, MVP, MVC, Dagger2, etc.
- Work with microservices
- Fluent in English, Spanih is not mandatory.
- Passion for awsome software.
Founded in June 2009, our client is the european lead on demand transport app. Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
Available in over 70 cities, with over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the company spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced iOS Engineer for their new development hub in Barcelona.
- Creation and implementation of new features for our mobility apps.
- Working closely with and support for all their developers.
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies.
- Agile iOS Development (SCRUM).
- 3-4 years of experience in Native iOS development.
- Deep knowledge in Swift and Objective-C.
- You are familiar with MVVM Architecture, Reactive Programming and Unit Testing.
- You know how to work with microservices.
- You are a software craftsperson.
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Sciences or a similar background.
- Passion for good software.
- Team layer.
Our client is one of South East Asia's fastest growing Mobile Engagement Technology Companies with an ecosystem of multiple social content mobile apps and a Platform as a Service reaching over 200 million mobile users which Brands can now engage with in the most innovative of ways.
They are looking for an Android engineer, who loves to use the latest technologies alongised the rest of their passionate mobile team.
You will be responsible for the development of new features as well as maintain the existing code base. They expect you to make suggestions and implement new technologies to improve their app.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working hours
- Apple work equipment
- Medical insurance
- Dental co-payment insurance
- Gym Membership
- On-site Massage
- Food, drinks and appetizers available anytime
- English Lessons
- Annual Leave of 22 working days (30 days total)
- Experience in Android app development
- Excellent knowledge of Android SDK, Java, Android Studio.
- and the Google - Play store submission process
- Experience with UI and performance optimization on low-end Android devices and OS versions
- Experience in integrating mobile apps with RESTful server-side APIs
- Experience working with Audio/Video foundation
- Experience with Realm
- Experience with Git
- Ability to work well under time constraints and self-learning capabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- To speak English fluently
- To be an excellent team player who believes great teamwork is at the heart of all great products
- Experience with cross platform technologies like React Native
- Experience in writing UI Automation and Unit Test
- Ideally you have published your own app, contributed to an open source project, spoke at a conference and/or published blog posts
- Experience with modern cryptography algorithms and secure communications
- Strong motivation for blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies