Our client has become the leading fashion social network in Europe.
With more than 6 million users, they are operating in UK, Germany, Italy and Spain.
They are building different squads from scracth, so they are looking for the best Junior/Mid and Senior developers to work in an exciting enviorment.
Their IT team of 30 people is superb in the development of an innovative product that will be used by (hope!) billions of users.
If you’re a curious and collaborative visionary, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in technology, this is the place to be!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve their iOS app;
- Optimize mobile applications on the iOS platform;
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Report directly to CTO.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical field or equivalent practical experience;
- Software development experience in Objective-C and Swift using iOS;
- Experience working with Restful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems;
- Understanding of recommended design patterns and architectures;
- Experience implementing complex architectures such as VIPER, MVVM;
- Experience with functional reactive programming such as ReactiveCocoa;
- Familiarity with TDD and Continuous Integration
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English;
With over 60 people in our technical staff distributed in several little teams (squads) in their offices in Barcelona.
They have some of bes technical teams in Barcelona working with Best Practices, Clean Code and TDD.
You will work in the helping team in building and maintaining their progressive app.
The company offer perks as competitive salary and stock options, relocation package, massage therapy, fully stocked kitchen, tech and language courses, etc..
- Programing native apps in Android, Java
- Solid architecture knowledge.
- Clean Code and easy-to-read code
- JUnit, Espresso, Mockito
Founded in June 2009, our client is the european lead on demand transport app. Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
Available in over 70 cities, with over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the company spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced iOS Engineer for their new development hub in Barcelona.
- Creation and implementation of new features for our mobility apps.
- Working closely with and support for all their developers.
- Working in a motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies.
- Agile iOS Development (SCRUM).
- 3-4 years of experience in Native iOS development.
- Deep knowledge in Swift and Objective-C.
- You are familiar with MVVM Architecture, Reactive Programming and Unit Testing.
- You know how to work with microservices.
- You are a software craftsperson.
- Fluent proficiency in English
- Experience in an international company or team away from your home country is a plus.
- Degree in Computer Sciences or a similar background.
- Passion for good software.
- Team layer.
With over 100M downloads and hundreds of millions of listings added by users, our client is the fastest growing mobile marketplace to buy and sell locally. They are powering a new, secondhand economy on mobile. Named one of Europe's "Hottest Startups" by Wired and "Best Apps" by Google.
Their team made up of 150 people of 20 different nationalities in their New York and Barcelona offices. They are a diverse, passionate group that’s connecting millions of buyers and sellers.
They are efficient, dynamic, creative, international and eager to learn and to improve. They want their collaborators to feel at home, working in a calm atmosphere and building relationships based on cooperation, respect and trust.
They will like working on projects in small teams and with Agile methodologies. Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
We're looking for a passionate Senior iOS Engineer to join the brilliant and fun team of our's client based in Barcelona! If you love dynamic start-up environments and want to be a part of a quickly growing international project, this role is for you.
- Permanent contract.
- 100% covered medical, vision, and dental care premiums for you and your family.
- Robust relocation package.
- Potential opportunities to travel to - and work in - both of their offices.
- Fully stocked kitchens.
- Massage therapy.
- Language and other courses.
- Team-building activities.
- Exceptional work environment.
- Bachelor (or above) in Computer Engineering.
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience in iOS.
- Deep understanding of Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa/Cocoa Touch frameworks.
- Experience with Auto Layout, Core Location, Deep Linking & Apple Push Notifications.
- You have an eye for software design and you understand that code is made to be read by humans.
- Able to optimize performance and hunt bugs.
- Close attention to detail and product savvy.
- Love software architecture discussions and you are familiar with VIPER & MVVM preferred.
- Protocol-oriented programming supporter (preferred).
- Knowledge/Interest in other programming languages and programming paradigms (preferred).
Our client was founded in June 2009 and was the Europe’s on demand transport giant. With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the companie spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Android Chapter Lead for their new development hub in Barcelona.
Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
As the Android Chapter Lead, you will act as a coach for your team in order to help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths. You will also set their goals and motivate them to achieve these.
Being part of an agile interdisciplinary team, you will also work closely with our Product Department in Hamburg to lead the development of your chapter.
You will be responsible for the development of a high-quality product capable to stand their fast growth and evolution. And all this, while you code!
- Quarterly team-building activities (karting, bowling, laser tag, escape rooms, barbecues/calçotades…)
- Yearly off-site hacking weeks
- Hacking days and occasional trips to our HQ in Hamburg
- Weekly free buffet breakfasts in the office
- Health and dental insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- The opportunity to use the latest technologies and implement your own ideas
- Flexible learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops, events and conferences
- Free language lessons
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like free fruit, unlimited drinks, after-work beers and many more!
You dream in Kotlin rather than in your mother tongue
You have a deep knowledge of Java
You know how to work with microservices
You have knowledge of reactive programming with RxJava
You experience in MVP, Dagger 2 and RetroFit