Tasks and Responsibilities
- Serve as focal point for the respective business area; partner with the business to add value
- Serve as a point of contact and/or escalation for IT-related requests for services, information or direction.
- Participate in regularly scheduled business management meetings and report status of all initiatives.
- Create a business partnership and ensure close cooperation between the respective business area and IT.
- Provide consulting to the business area on IT-related issues.
- Enable and enhance communications between IT and the business area. Educate the business area as needed on IT processes and methodologies.
- Liaise with the associated IT Department to coordinate resources enabling the delivery of the above.
- Develop strong customer relationships with the respective business area, manage planning and strategy input
- Understand the processes, plans, objectives, drivers, and issues related to the business area, together with appropriate external policies and regulations.
- Contribute the IT aspects to the business strategy development, bringing business opportunities through technology and business knowledge.
- With the business, develop, communicate and execute on an aligned IT/business strategy as appropriate for the respective business area.
- Accountable for the overall strategically aligned IT portfolio planning for the associated IT Department. Negotiate and mediation between business and IT to find pragmatic solutions.
- Facilitate change via technology
- Research and respond to requests received from the business area.
- Promote opportunities for applying technology to business problems; champion introduction of new or improvement of existing tools and solutions.
- Bring awareness of new technology and products to the business, support business reengineering as needed.
- Direct the planning phase of IT projects and manage the IT portfolio for the respective business area
- Initiate or act as initial contact point for project proposals; evaluate feasibility of potential projects in coordination with the associated IT Department. Collaborate with the business lead to develop business cases for projects.
- Analyse IT requirements for input to the budgeting process.
- Assist in compiling, justifying and getting approval for project proposals.
- Ensure all requests are documented, screened and schedules according to designated priorities.
- Ensure effective project mandate is developed.
- Ensure the business requirements are clearly defined, approved, communicated and understood.
- Ensure the impact of IT initiatives from other areas are assessed, aligned and communicated, and requirements are incorporated into plans as needed.
- Oversee project execution
- Ensure resources, either internal from associated IT Department or external are secured to meet business demands.
- Ensure solutions are delivered according to approved budget and target dates.
- Ensure high level of quality in solutions is delivered.
- Facilitate Operational IT service by collaborating with other IT customer service providers:
- Ensure IT Service providers meet the service levels and the customer expectations related to Business Applications and processes functionality and performance.
- Provide business case behind service levels (or at minimum review/ approve business case developed by business lead and analyst).
- Provide transparency in services delivered to customers
- Work with Application service managers to provide input into Operational Budget for IT
- Contribute to vendor management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or closely related discipline
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Capability to think strategically.
- Extensive knowledge and ability to drive IT strategy and architectural standards.
- Superior customer relationship management
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role.
- >=8 years of experience in IT application development, project management and process design, and system validation practices; preferably >= 5 years of exposure to business area (Finance, Procurement, HR).
- Demonstrated experience in leading medium size ERP implementations (>€20MM budget), including direct responsibility on change management.
- Preferably proven experience or demonstrated capability in leading IT transformational initiatives in complex and dynamic environments.
- >=5 years of leadership responsibility
- Preferably three or more years of experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex contexts.
- Broad understanding of industry.
- Attend external conferences and SW/HW customer advisory boards. May co-author presentations and publications for these types of meetings.
Para uno de nuetros clientes, líder nacional en la implantación del software de gestión Microsoft Dynamics NAV y partner oficial de Microsoft, estamos buscando un/a consultor/a funcional especializado en la implantación del ERP Microsoft NAV para el sector alimentación y bebidas.
We are seeking a Qlik Sense or QlikView Consultant, with one year of experience, to be hired by a worldwide end-client witch business is focused in industrial trades.
- Analyze, develop in-house Business Intelligence applications.
- Make estimation on development tasks with project development team.
- Present developed user stories at sprint end.
- Perform functional and non-functional tests.
- Follow agreed training plans in time.
- Responsible to use governance tools and processes during development and testing.
- Keep up to date on new technologies and improve knowledge on technologies used in projects.
- Flexible timetable.
- One day per week of homeworking.
- At least 1 year of experience using QlikView technology,
- Experience using QlikSense.
- Experience with relational databases (SQL Server in particular).
- Experience with ETL
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Self-confident, self-motivated and has strong capacity to self study.
- Open-minded and ready to help.
- Like to learn new things.
- Like to share ideas, present new things and debate on technical subjects.
- Is adaptable to fast change environment, objectives or business priorities.
We are seeking a Data Migration Consultant to be hired by a worldwide leader American Company in information governance and data modernization solutions.
It predominantly delivers data migration projects to global clients, while also working in data quality and data governance.
All consultants use software created on its’ own proprietary platform to perform all aspects of the data migration project lifecycle.
Working within a distributed team to deliver data migration / data governance project activities by:
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of Data Migration / Data Governance methodology.
- Demonstrating strong proficiency in company’s tools, working to prescribed development standards.
- Good understanding of business processes for assigned functional area.
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of underlying technical data structures and definitions of assigned functional process area.
- Developing data migration / governance rules in company’s tools as per supplied specification.
- Contributing to integrated data migration design for assigned process area through data analysis, reporting and collaboration with on-site company and client colleagues.
- Designing, creating and executing reports in alignment to project deliverables.
- Creating and maintaining data load programs.
- Maintaining related documentation.
- Execution of end-to-end data loads and reconciliations.
- Supporting and mentoring junior colleagues.
Travel: a small amount of occasional travel may be required at key project milestones.
Education: Degree level qualification in Computer Science (or other technology related field).
- ETL / Data migration / Data Quality / Data Analysis
- Functional ERP (SAP / Infor, etc.)
- Project experience: multiple ERP implementations
- Databases SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills