Our client is a leading global provider of information and communications technology (ICT) solutions, a top 100 ranked corporation in the Fortune Global 500 with subsidiaries in 124 cities and 140 data centers around the world. It has helped numerous international organizations to proactively monitor and manage their IT estates, leading to valuable insights on performance and enabling informed IT decisions.
As a Service Delivery Manager the key responsibilities include:
- To be owner of the service provided to the customer and its quality through the solution lifecycle.
- Act as team leader of the customer dedicated technical team.
- Detect and implement capability needs and process adjustments.
- Identify and ensure that the customer expectations are met or aligned with the Team capabilities.
- Establish a relationship with the customer.
- Be the Single Point of Contact for formal escalations, Complaints and Compliments, changes in customer strategy, changes in expectations and demands and quality issues.
- Measure, monitor and optimize the service performance. Reports will be produced and reviewed along with the customer every month, including incident management, change management and Continual Service Improvement.
- Know, understand and work under the industry Best Practices (ITIL)
- Measure and report customer satisfaction and manage capabilities and resources to improve this satisfaction.
- Know and Understand the Customer Vital Business Functions and how Company’s service assets underpin these functions.
- Make sure that customer business processes and end-to-end services are known and understood within the organization during the solution lifecycle.
- Interfacing with the customer at different organization levels (from the management to the technical staff).
- Early detection of capacity and availability risks in conjunction with the technical team.
- ITIL based Service Management in a business to business service environment
- Experience in Network management and support
- Experience in Hosting and Managed Service Business.
- Experience in Managed Application Business.
- Experience in managing key accounts.
- Working in line with Best Practice in complex environments and within tight time constraints
- Ability to present to all level of clients internally and externally.
- Ability to coordinate others and negotiate to achieve the desired results.
- Management of effective and timely problem resolution.
- Drive and energy to achieve desired results.
- Problem-solving, process-oriented and customer-minded.
- Understanding and managing customers’ expectations.
- Ability to adapt and influence in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good customer relationship management.
- Excellent prioritization and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and build relationships.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner and listen attentively to other in providing instructions.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organization and follow-through skills.- Project Management knowledge will be appreciated.
You will form part of ( and help create) the kick-off team to create pioneering innovative SW.
In start-up mode the company are looking for the core team to drive the creation of cloud based Analytics SW solutions to extract and exploit crucial data for industrial business using robotics/automated systems.
As the Scrum Master & Lead SW Engineer your responsibility is to develop the first application from PoC to final product and ramp up the Scrum team.You will work closely with the Cloud architect to select technical solution that best fits customer needs and Product Roadmap using a lean startup approach.
· Take responsibility for sprint delivery, product quality and writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the
operations in a DevOps fashion Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions.
· Execute backlog coming from Business Development and
external, internal, technical Stakeholders
· Contribute to the development of Product Vision and
· Drive innovation in software development
· Initially, as the team grows, you will need to be able to
contribute in other tasks/roles hands on within areas such as
software development and/or strategy
Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or a closely related
Over 5 years of professional experience in Software
Development, highly relevant if in cloud based environments
Demonstrated experience in building and leading of Scrum
Experience in developing new software products from
Excellent networking skills matured in a highly international
organization,leading by influence
Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Comfortable in an agile start-up environment with great
uncertainties, few guidelines and rapid shifts of scope.
Believe in an experimenting trial and error approach and have
an interest in both technical and commercial aspects