We are seeking a Service Delivery Manager to be hired by one of the best Barcelona’s Cloud companies following DevOps and SysOps philosophies.
Reporting to Operations Manager, you will belong to a team, helping in customer requests, incidents and projects. Also helping in the customer engagement and sales process.
- Work closely with the client and the operations team, understanding customer needs.
- Ensure that the customer experience is the best possible and the compromised service levels are achieved.
- Facilitate client communication.
- Focal Point 24x7 (Sales, PreSales, OPS or project issues). Engage with the sales and technical department whenever it is required.
- Have regular follow-up meetings with the client to track the project.
- Identify and propose continuous improvements that help to meet customer´s requirements and implement them.
- Understand the client’s situation, both about its team and its business, to ensure a personalized service.
- Have fun working in a highly technical environment.
- Learn through ongoing training by the company in multiple technologies: network, databases, operating systems, clustering systems… (we spend more than 5% of our revenues in staff training every year).
- You are totally fluent in Spanish and fluent in English.
- Experience in software and systems architecture
- Knowledge about AWS and Azure components, services & architectures is a plus.
- Knowledge about Linux and Windows OS, application middleware and databases are also a plus.
- SCRUM, PMP or Prince2.
- AWS, Azure or GCP.
- ITIL v3.
- Microsoft SQL, MySQL, MongoDB or other BD certifications.
Our client is a Fintech Start-Up Company part of one of the lead international alternative payment solutions provider with offices in NY and Barcelona.
They are a real time decision engine that enables merchants to offer their consumers instantaneous credit from numerous financing sources.
Now they are looking for a Technical Project Manager who would be responsible to manage the product development in Barcelona and would report directly to the founders.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Translating and prioritizing product requirements into specific developments (including mock-ups) and being involved in the technical development process.
- Translation of business requirements into technical tasks.
- QA and Verification of the work done by the technical team
- Design and Review of new features. Work together with the technical team.
- +3 years working with technical teams as a project manager.
- +3 years working as a software engineer: web development either with Python or PHP
- +2 years experience working in Agile
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in English to communicate with the rest of the team in the USA.
- Fintech and/or payment methods experience
- Positive, constructive, proactive attitude.
- Technical as well as product and business oriented person
- Good communication and people skills.
You will form part of ( and help create) the kick-off team to create pioneering innovative SW.
In start-up mode the company are looking for the core team to drive the creation of cloud based Analytics SW solutions to extract and exploit crucial data for industrial business using robotics/automated systems.
As the Scrum Master & Lead SW Engineer your responsibility is to develop the first application from PoC to final product and ramp up the Scrum team.You will work closely with the Cloud architect to select technical solution that best fits customer needs and Product Roadmap using a lean startup approach.
· Take responsibility for sprint delivery, product quality and writing the future of industrial digitalization and driving the
operations in a DevOps fashion Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions.
· Execute backlog coming from Business Development and
external, internal, technical Stakeholders
· Contribute to the development of Product Vision and
· Drive innovation in software development
· Initially, as the team grows, you will need to be able to
contribute in other tasks/roles hands on within areas such as
software development and/or strategy
Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or a closely related
Over 5 years of professional experience in Software
Development, highly relevant if in cloud based environments
Demonstrated experience in building and leading of Scrum
Experience in developing new software products from
Excellent networking skills matured in a highly international
organization,leading by influence
Fluency in English, both written and spoken
Comfortable in an agile start-up environment with great
uncertainties, few guidelines and rapid shifts of scope.
Believe in an experimenting trial and error approach and have
an interest in both technical and commercial aspects