Exciting start-up developing a product that is shaking up how insurance companies operate around the world.
This young company’s cutting-edge software is now making tangible progress toward establishing their product as an industry standard. To help them with this expansion and progress it is now essential to put in place an efficient and DevOps policy and operation.
They are looking to hire an experienced DevOps/sysops engineer to act as engineering liaison between DevOps, customers, sales, Product development, product management, QA and other groups
He/she will set up infrastructure, tools and framework to streamline the development cycle
He/she will play the role of an advocate and promote knowledge sharing a DevOps culture across the entire engineering department. He/she will be expected to keep up with industry best practices, trends, and standards and identifies automation opportunities, designs, and develops automation solutions that improve DevOps operations and efficiency.
This is one of those rare opportunities to join a small company on the ground floor just as it about to take off - to be a large cog in a small wheel and not the reverse.
Experience automating and orchestrating workloads across one of the major public cloud providers, preferably Amazon Web Services. Automation experience with at least one configuration / deployment management system such as Terraform, AWS Cloud Formation, Puppet, Ansible, or other such tools.
Experience working with at least one of the following languages: Python, Node.js, Ruby or Java.
Proficient with Docker and AWS ECR/ECS.
Proficient with git and git workflows.
Proficient in leveraging CI and CD tools to automate testing and deployment such as Jenkins or Bamboo.
Experience working in Agile, fast-paced, DevOps environment.
Experience with open source and commercial monitoring systems like Nagios, CloudWatch, Zabbix.
Proven experience and success in Linux Administration Not required but valuable experience with NoSQL databases and services such as Elasticsearch, Redis.
Good knowledge on network topology and security.
Support internal and external customers.
Work with customers and other teams to troubleshoot customer environments to increase user satisfaction.
First point of contact for handling customer issues, providing guidance and recommendations to increase efficiency and reduce customer incidents.
In a nutshell:
Our client is a fast-growing VC-backed internet security startup. We are a multi-national group of people with a passion for security, software and technology. Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by thousands of parents, schools and SMBs worldwide.
We’re looking for an expert Systems Engineer to join our Backend Operations team and help us build, improve and scale up our infrastructure. As a member of this team you’ll be responsible of designing, deploying, maintaining and monitoring our systems, and of adopting or creating tools and processes to improve them.
Conditions / Benefits
We are seeking a SAP Basis Engineer to be hired by a multinational IT services provider with 140 DataCenters worldwide.
You will be responsible for project implementation, as well as daily customer communication and platform management and support.
The key responsibilities include:
- SAP Basis Administration in the supported platforms.
- Implements SAP Basis projects.
- Responsible for the execution and measurement of effective internal service level agreements.
- Ensures effective security, operation and performance of SAP environments.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, hardware maintenance and lifecycle planning for the software, hardware and networking assets affecting SAP.
- Recommends implements and assures compliance with policy and procedures affecting computing technology.
- Provides assistance to other projects that might require SAP Basis technology knowledge.
- SAP Basis, new installations, migrations and standard maintenance (support packages, kernel upgrades, EHP installation and system copies, homogeneous and heterogeneous).
- Technically strong in one or more of the following Operating Systems and Databases:
. Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux or Unix (preferable Linux).
. Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, HANA, or Sybase ASE.
- From 2 to 3 years of demonstrable experience in SAP Basis Administration in SAP ECC 6.0, Java Portals, Solution Manager, BI and PI.
- Experience with other SAP products like CRM, SRM, Business Objects, Afaria, Fiori … will highly consider.