Sr. FullStack EngineerSr. FullStack Engineer
Our Client is a data transformation for cloud data warehouses. They provide a complete data integration and transformation solution that is purpose-built for the cloud and cloud data warehouses. They are more than 600 employees and growing, working between dual headquarters in USA and UK. Recently, they have openend a new office in Madrid.
They are are in a sweet spot with a huge grow in the last few years, ramping up their benefits. To continue in that way, the are looking for talent for their Madrid office!
You will be a part of an international development team with responsibility for specific themes and initiatives. Each team is a mix of cross functional engineers with various levels of skills and experience.
What we would need from you to be successful in this role?
- Experience with good understanding of underpinning techniques across both Java and React.
- A track record of delivering software features into production ensuring a focus on Observability, Resiliency and Scalability.
- Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- Experience of Amazon Web Services.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, JUnit, Contract testing, Maven, Jenkins, Linux, Scripting for CLI, CICD, tool automation, etc...
- Solid understanding of Relational or NoSQL Databases.
- Agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum.