Senior Product Manager – Consu...Senior Product Manager – Consumer Experience
Our client is the leading online food and groceries ordering platform in MENA, operating in 9 countries across the region, with over 2,000+ employees, millions of users. They deliver hundreds of thousands of orders every day.
They are part of a big player network building the next generation of online delivery platforms across the globe. Their network is truly international with engineering teams in 13 countries and operations in 40+ countries.
Currently they are scaling their app expanding their business around Europe, so they need to create a new squad that will be working 100% remotely from Spain. For that reason, we are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager customer centric.
You will work within an empowered Product-Engineering team to improve one of the most important stages of their consumer experience. You will define and deliver improvements to this product experience, set product strategy, manage go-to-market activities, and much more.
- Be part of a crucial team, working to improve a high-impact product within their consumer experience.
- Work within a cross-functional team and building strong relationships with your team to supercharge your impact.
- Be driven to understand this product in detail - who the target customers are (user and vendor), differing local contexts, business value, risks, opportunities, technical challenges, and more.
- Champion customer-development and data analysis to find new opportunities and de-risk your bets.
- Work closely with the design and research teams to uncover the opportunities and unmet user needs.
- Own the discovery process end-to-end and be the leading voice in your cross-functional teams.
- Rapidly ideate, prototype, and iterate on the solutions with your team.
- Build and roll-out new products to our customers.
- Lead the prioritization of opportunities and solutions based on their impact on squad KPIs.
- Be a problem-solver.
- Measure the success of your launched products and invest in the continuous improvement of these products.
- Work with stakeholders to grow your knowledge and supercharge your product efforts
- Work closely with other Consumer teams to ensure your team’s work is aligned with our end-to-end Consumer experience and lifecycle.
- Own stakeholder communication, including working with teams across the globe
- Work with our internal stakeholders, commercial and strategy teams to design and launch the go-to-market strategies.
- Work-life balance, 100% remotely.
- Permanent contract
- Competitive European salary range
- An opportunity to lead product thinking for applications that are used by millions of people globally
- Gym support, medical insurance, and an employee assistance program available 24/7
- Working with diverse, cross-cultural teams from over +50 nationalities
- Company events, hackathons, cultural and sports events
- And a lot more!
- Experienced Product Manager with 5 years’ work experience in Digital Product Management (web or mobile)
- Demonstrated record of successfully launching products to the market
- Strong understanding of Agile product management and a solid grasp of the responsibilities of empowered product teams.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and have no problem communicating with technical as well as non-technical stakeholders.
- Technical background to be able to communicate fluently with engineers and participate in technical discussions.
- Experience in finding and defining solutions based on research, data and insights.
- Interest in building world-class Payment experiences.
- You love breaking down complex problems into manageable iterations.
- You are a self-starter, relying on your users and stakeholders’ feedback, as well as your understanding of the data available to you, to set your own next objectives.
- Fluent English
- You can demonstrate top "Project Management" skills. Hands-on experience with project management tools like Jira are desired.
- Experience in Food Delivery, or a related field, is a strong plus.