Senior Front-end EngineerSenior Front-end Engineer
So… you will have the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large and established company.
This business unit is committed to helping their partners accelerate their digital business success by leveraging their hyperscale platform technology and infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions.
This team is composed of +20 talented professionals, who are working in distributed teams from Barcelona and Russia. So, as you can imagine, the main language inside the company is English.
- Developing SPA User Interface.
- Delivering a complete front-end application with VueJS and Vuex.
- Designing new screens for the product.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the REST-like API.
- Open salary range – depending on your experience
- % Bonus – depending on your seniority
- Ticket restaurant and health insurance
- Very flexible working hours
- Currently they are working from home due to Covid-19 situation. In normal circumstances they prefer going to the office
- You can seek the autonomy to take risks and make decisions
- The stability of an established company but the opportunity to work in a “startup” environment
- No legacy code
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a Front-end Engineer
- Knowledge of any modern JS framework. They work mainly with VueJS, so if you have experience in that, it would be a plus
- Understanding of common UX principals, HTML and CSS
- Experience working in Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- Experience working in a multicultural environment and expressing yourself in English
- Proactivity and ownership of the projects and with the problems
- A Can-do attitude!
- Open, honest, transparent
- You love programming
- Team player skills
- You feel comfortable expressing yourself (both written and spoken) in English