Senior Front-end EngineerSenior Front-end Engineer
Our client’s mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do.
They offer the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
They are looking for a passionate Frontend Software Engineer to work with their highly skilled technology team located in Barcelona.
What You Will do:
- Your primary responsibility will be development and maintenance of the frontend part of their website ensuring the highest quality experience for our users.
- Responsible for the timely development of well-defined, larger product features/changes, expected to use judgement & apply functional knowledge of methodology/best practices; Develop code documentation as a reference.
- Become active participant in technical design process, expected to contribute own ideas for changes/new features; Capable of owning independent small-to-medium features all the way through from technical design to launch.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Challenging projects: You will work on the main website, recommendation systems and exciting unreleased projects.
What they offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to their strategy.
- Flexibility, home office 1 day per week + 1 additional home office month/year. You can work from home one whole month yearly! sounds great, isn't it?
- Medical insurance
- A passion for technology and development, a hunger to learn, a desire to meet challenges, a commitment to applying engineering best practice to produce top quality solutions.
- At least 5 years’ experience developing.
- Experience developing with React in production environments.
- Knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, best practices.
- Knowledge of web frontend technologies, testing frameworks. Experience with Ruby, MySQL and Apache Solr is a plus.
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.