Security DirectorSecurity Director
The company is an international orientated Spanish SW company developing security technology that revolutionizes the way digital security is understood.
The company's prize-winning products have been successfully implemented throughout the world and is now considered the world leader in SW solutions for their specific market.
Reporting to the Chief Security Officer and SVP of Research & Security, the Director of Security will be in charge of defining, implementing and enforcing security protocols and processes at all levels of the organization, including physical, software, project management and other areas.
You will manage a team of aprox. 10 security analysts and cryptography researchers working together to achieve the goals of the Department.
- Establish the Security strategy at a worldwide level for the Group.
- Lead the team of Research&Security.
- Guarantee the information security
- Assess the security of every software developed by the company, identifying rooms for improvement and action plans, establishing the strategy and guidelines for the team of Security Analysts.
- Define and monitor the Security plan
- Risk management for any day-to-day activity.
- Security training and security awareness as a Security Expert.
- Participate in tenders and marketing events as an expert on Security
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, or similar
- Extensive experience in the field of security
- Analysis and development of security protocols
- Experience in project management
- Experience managing teams, and strong organizational skills.
- Software Engineering concepts
- Good communicator of technical concepts to non-technical people
- Strong negotiation skills
- High level of English
- Previous experience as a Security Consultant or Security auditor
- Knowledge of cryptography
- Development and management of patent applications
- Other languages are a plus