Product Discovery DesignerProduct Discovery Designer
Located in Barcelona, our client is the SaaS platform that delivers results in real time and turns Market Research into an everyday solution for brands globally.
It’s the only platform that enables brands to conduct top-quality research and get results in real time.
Working 100% remotely, their IT team is composed of talented 12 people.
Currently they are looking for a talented and passionate Product Designer to contribute decisively to the product and business growth.
What they offer
- Budget to spend on any learning material, courses, or conferences.
- Flexible schedules and remote flexibility.
- Full-remote option.
- Work from home setup.
- Private health insurance.
- High growth, multicultural and friendly environment.
- You have worked for a product company (B2B SAAS is a great plus).
- You take full ownership of the challenges, from research to building and final business impact.
- You have worked in teams following Lean values and practices.
- You have had the ownership to make product decisions, identifying potential issues and opportunities.
- You love to conceptualize the simplest and best solutions to complex problems.
- You love participating in Product Discovery phases.
- You can work with problems and not bounded solutions and requirements.
- You have experience working closely with researchers, PO, PM and stakeholders.
- You have some experience designing great UX/UI interfaces.
- You care about detail in your designs and solutions.
- You have strong communication skills.
- You can speak and write in English.