Operations Center EngineerOperations Center Engineer
Q-tech is a Company 100% specialised in searching, asessing and selecting Information Technology profiles for the final client.
Our client, a world leading telecommunications company is looking for a German speaking Service Desk Agent who is willing to work in one of the best places to grow technically, technoligacally and professionally.
The Ops Center is a critical part of the future success of our client and they are looking for absolutely and only the best people out The Ops Center Engineer, supports the technical services and support function under the guidance of technical lead engineers.
As an Ops Center Engineer the key responsibilities include:
· Monitor, detect and prevent incidents.
· Effectively communicate, and escalate if necessary, complex technical issues to a broad range of customers.
· Supervise in real time the alarms and specific events occurred on every platform.
· Attend to consults and claims related to monitoring.
· Registry and resolution of incidents.
· Take ownership of customer issues of Tier 1 level and see problems through to resolution.
· Execute standard changes for customer request fulfilment.
· Support upper Tiers in the deployment of new solutions
· Committed to providing quality service & results, ready to make a positive difference.
· Proactive and stress resistant.
· Ability to take decisions quickly and efficiently.
· Ability to prioritize effectively and work with a sense of urgency.
· Ability to work independently with a significant attention to detail.
· Team Spirit.
· Customer and service oriented.
· Drive and energy to achieve desired results.
· Logical and methodical problem-solving.
· Passionate about IT Technology
Technical Skills and Education:
Will be valued: Routers, Switches, Linux, Unix, Windows Apache, Microsoft IIS, Tomcat, MySQL, Oracle, Troubleshooting, problem solving and analytical skills.
Education: Technical Degree.
· Written and spoken English (fluent / native)
· Written and spoken Spanish (fluent / native)