Junior Frontend EngineerJunior Frontend Engineer
Our client is a digital platform for B2B fresh produce commerce in Barcelona, dedicated to bring the convenience of B2C online purchasing tools that we all know and love all the way to the fresh produce supply chain.
We are looking for a full-time Junior Frontend Engineer. You will participate in discovery/inception sessions with business and UX and refine with UX/Product until the proposal is ready. Also, you will design and implement test cycles, ensure features, track bugs…
They have a modern frontend stack, using React, full implemented in Typescript, with some parts using the NextJS framework. They also use React Native for the Android/iOS apps.
For the front-end architecture, they use the Atomic Design Pattern, using Redux with the Unidirectional Data Flow approach, for writing maintainable front-end applications.
- Permanent contract
- International environment
- 100% remote and flexible schedule.
- Bank holidays based on your location
- Yearly global all hands, team building for all the company (suspended due to COVID)
- MacBook Pro & monitor
- Knowledge about React/Angular/VueJS is a plus, but we insist it’s not required.
- High level of English is a must.