International Development Mana...International Development Manager
Our client is a multinational company founded more than 30 years ago in Barcelona.
Headquarters is located in Sant Cugat and the company is a global leader in the production and distribution of consuming goods with international offices and more than 5.000 professionals on board.
In the midst of a digitalization and "start-up" mindset shift, we are working with them to recruit an excellent Development Manager/Project Lead to take global responsibility for custom solution development projects based on low-code technology (OUTSYSTEMS).
- Manage the portfolio of custom application development projects.
- Ensure that projects are executed with the right methodology and with the right management tools (DEVOPS).
- Coordinate with Partners and internal stakeholders the development of these projects and the correct execution in time and quality level of the development.
- Ensure the correct documentation of the developments for future and for subsequent operation and maintenance tasks.
- Coordinate with external partners the developments and incidents of existing applications.
- Be the escalation level 3 for certain incidents or urgent changes.
Competitive salary package is offered
Project and professional growth are outstanding for this new position in the company.
- Experience in multinational environments.
- Knowledge in full stack development technologies.
- Interesting experience in UX issues.
- Interesting knowledge of LOW-CODE platform (preferably OUTSYSTEMS, others will also be valued).
- Interesting some kind of Agile/Scrum or PMP certification.
- Ability to travel to different companies (EC + USA) on a very timely basis.
- High level of English
- Important University degree
- Communication skills (management/clients/etc..).
- Initiative in continuous improvement.
- Critical spirit.
- Work capacity / Commitment.
- Teamwork and cooperation.