Front-end Developer (React)Front-end Developer (React)
100% remote position from Spain. Visa permit is required.
For one of our clients, a leading multinational B2C learning platform, we are looking for a Front-end Developer.
They are in total +400 people, 35 of them working in IT Teams. Currently they are building new squads, so they need more talented people like you who can help them to continue growing their website/mobile.
As a senior team member, you will collaborate with their cross-functional teams (including designers, product managers and data scientist) and software engineers (FE and BE) to tackle complex challenges and build their website and internal tools.
You will participate in all stages of the product life cycle. You will devise, define, guide and build new features in their website.
- Experience in modern frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue. They use React.
- You have deep knowledge in HTML5, CSS3, SASS, HAML and Styled-Component.
- You love working with BEM and Atomic Design methodologies.
- Experience in componentization and design systems.
- Experience in agile methodologies such as Scrum or Kanban.
- If possible, you have been working with remote teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- A can-do attitude!
- Team player skills.
- Modest, humble and sociable.
Nice to have:
- Experience in e-commerce or e-learning products.
- If possible, you have been working with remote and distributed teams.
- Good verbal communication skills in Spanish.