Devops EngineerDevops Engineer
We are looking for talented, team player DevOps engineer experienced and passionate to join our geek team in order to work on projects with millions of hits every day. You will work collaboratively with our Software Development team to deploy, model and operate our systems. You will identify bottlenecks to automate and streamline our operations and processes.
- Automation scripts with Configuration management systems.
- Develop our own tools to manage Cloud services.
- Actively contributing to our software development lifecycle.
- Add and refine logging, monitoring and alerting to our systems.
- Build docker images
- Permanent contract
- Flexible working hours
- 23 days of vacation, plus flexible bank holidays
- Continuous training and free English and/or Spanish classes
- Company sponsored events: industry meet-ups through the Summer; company-wide retreat (Caribbean in June 2015); office ski trip in winter
- Apple work equipment
- Private health insurance
- Paid lunches
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Monthly tech "freestyle" days - tech team members decide what they want to work on and do it
- Interesting projects and working with latest technologies
- Big terrace with ping pong and kicker tables, as well as many drinks and snacks
- Excellent Coding Skills (Python preferred)
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle
- 4+ years of experience working with systems
- 2+ years of experience using SCM provisioning tools (Puppet, Chef, Saltstack, Ansible )
- Experience with at least one logging, monitoring and alerting systems (Datadog, New Relic...)
- Native English speaking level.
- Good Communication Skills
- Quick learner ad work well in cross-functional team
- Previous experience with AWS
- Knowledge in distributed systems
- Previous experience with Vagrant
- Previous experience with Docker and Docker ecosystem
- Experience with Saltstack, Ansible