BI Analytics DeveloperBI Analytics Developer
IMPORTANT: This is a 100% remote role with occasional travel requirements to Seville offices.
For one of our clients, a worldwide leader in sports and gaming data sourcing, we are looking for BI Developer to join their team.
We require people with deep knowledge developing new Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions based on clients requirements and internal initiatives; you will be performing technical requirement analysis, providing help in the solutions design, optimizing current solutions and helping product area in shaping the market lead data and analytics products in our industry.
- Perform data analysis, design, and development of new and ongoing business intelligence (BI) solutions, including Data Modeling, Data Transformation and Data Visualization.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems.
- Assist in Quality Control testing.
- Closely work with support teams to handle planned migration and other major deployments.
- Expertise and experience in Business Intelligence Visualization tools such as Oracle BIEE, Oracle BI Apps, Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview/Qliksense, and any other.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL and Oracle databases.
- Knowledge of ETL processes and tools such as in-house processes and ETL tools in the market such as Oracle Data Integrator, Talend, Pentaho Kettle, Microsoft SSIS.
- Analytical capabilities to slice and dice data and display data in reports for best user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT Engineering, or any related field.
- And a minimum of 3 years of job experience in the Business Intelligence, Data Analytics fields.