Android Chapter LeadAndroid Chapter Lead
Our client was founded in June 2009 and was the Europe’s on demand transport giant. With over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employees in the whole entity, the companie spans across UK, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Android Chapter Lead for their new development hub in Barcelona.
Their objective is to make the company one of the best digital companies in Barcelona.
As the Android Chapter Lead, you will act as a coach for your team in order to help them with their weaknesses and foster their strengths. You will also set their goals and motivate them to achieve these.
Being part of an agile interdisciplinary team, you will also work closely with our Product Department in Hamburg to lead the development of your chapter.
You will be responsible for the development of a high-quality product capable to stand their fast growth and evolution. And all this, while you code!
- Quarterly team-building activities (karting, bowling, laser tag, escape rooms, barbecues/calçotades…)
- Yearly off-site hacking weeks
- Hacking days and occasional trips to our HQ in Hamburg
- Weekly free buffet breakfasts in the office
- Health and dental insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus your birthday off
- The opportunity to use the latest technologies and implement your own ideas
- Flexible learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops, events and conferences
- Free language lessons
- ...and all the usual start-up goodies like free fruit, unlimited drinks, after-work beers and many more!
You dream in Kotlin rather than in your mother tongue
You have a deep knowledge of Java
You know how to work with microservices
You have knowledge of reactive programming with RxJava
You experience in MVP, Dagger 2 and RetroFit