Agile UX Project ManagerAgile UX Project Manager
Our client is a SaaS FinTech company, focused on providing powerful and flexible software solutions for the commercial real estate debt market. This platform scales business faster and more efficiently.
It is a company with a multinational presence (Spain, Germany, Switzerland…), and you will be bringing yourself and your career to their location in central Barcelona.
Currently, the company is in a sweet spot, growing around Europe and looking for the best talent for their teams! So, if you would like to become part of one of the most promising companies located in Barcelona, keep on reading!
We are looking for an Agile UX Project Manager to be responsible for managing ongoing projects as well as monitoring, reporting, and optimizing key UX metrics.
This role involves planning and overseeing UX design implementations, ensuring the team delivers results on time and within budget, and conducting UX research to help improve overall product performance.
If you are a detail-oriented manager, interested in UX research, and you have a passion for data science, and also love to optimize intuitive, insightful, and effective experiences for users… this is your opportunity.
What will you do?
- Manage ongoing UX projects to align scope defined in statement of work
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Develop project plans, monitor progress, and track project performance
- Assess and manage project risk, escalating to management as needed
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Provide feedback to ensure all changes are complete and accurate
- Plan and schedule internal and external meetings, reviews, workshops
- Adjust priorities as needed
- Coordinate work with external UX designers and internal programming team
- Conduct UX research through apps such as Hotjar and Google Analytics to inform and implement future platform optimizations.
- Office located in central Barcelona.
- Competitive salary based in your profile (40.000-47.000€).
- Good work and international environment.
- Long term contract.
- Real possibilities to grow and develop your career.
- Promising company with a high growing.
- A./ B.S. or graduate degree.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in UX project management or UX research.
- Work experience managing digital product design projects
- Background working with data and analytics is highly desirable
- Detail oriented and strong organization skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with Agile processes and methods a plus.
- Skilled at handling multiple projects at the same time.
- Well-integrated left-brain management skills with right-brain design interests.
- Skilled in UX research and project management applications.
- Studies in data science a plus.
- Must be able to work in our Barcelona office full time (not a remote position) and must have work permit.