We are seeking a SAP Basis Engineer to be hired by a multinational IT services provider with 140 DataCenters worldwide.
You will be responsible for project implementation, as well as daily customer communication and platform management and support.
The key responsibilities include:
- SAP Basis Administration in the supported platforms.
- Implements SAP Basis projects.
- Responsible for the execution and measurement of effective internal service level agreements.
- Ensures effective security, operation and performance of SAP environments.
- Responsible for development, maintenance and testing of contingency plans, hardware maintenance and lifecycle planning for the software, hardware and networking assets affecting SAP.
- Recommends implements and assures compliance with policy and procedures affecting computing technology.
- Provides assistance to other projects that might require SAP Basis technology knowledge.
- SAP Basis, new installations, migrations and standard maintenance (support packages, kernel upgrades, EHP installation and system copies, homogeneous and heterogeneous).
- Technically strong in one or more of the following Operating Systems and Databases:
. Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux or Unix (preferable Linux).
. Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, HANA, or Sybase ASE.
- From 2 to 3 years of demonstrable experience in SAP Basis Administration in SAP ECC 6.0, Java Portals, Solution Manager, BI and PI.
- Experience with other SAP products like CRM, SRM, Business Objects, Afaria, Fiori … will highly consider.
Our client is a financial services company providing online credit services and new mobile-oriented financial products. They built a scalable and fully automated product that works 24 hours and 7 days per week and manages real-time data.
They are currently looking for a Software Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality for the development center in Barcelona.
- Work inside a cross-functional/self-organized team and participate in the entire development process.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owner.
- Automated and manual testing of our microservices platform.
- Defects/bugs management.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or an equivalent practical experience
- +3 year of experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools (Selenium Webdriver)
- Knowledge of databases and scripting (Java, Python)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Nice to have:
- Experience in working within a startup, ideally an eCommerce or IT company
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Our client is one of the top three Group Telecom companies in the Fortune Global 500 ranking. They are a leading global provider of information and communication technology (ICT) solutions with subsidiaries in 124 cities and 140 data centres around the world.
They are currently looking for an Agile Coach/Scum Master, reporting to the Systems Innovation Director, to develop people to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the entire value stream from idea to customer satisfaction.
This role includes lean agile coaching to business leaders, technical leaders and product leaders, not just development teams, with the COO board as stakeholder of company’s Agility.
- Keep people focus on value flow, quality and delivery
- Predictability of the value stream
- Flow efficiency and effectiveness of the area value stream
- Implement the changes needed to achieve agility on any part of value stream
- Quality of agile data to coach teams with
- Detect bottlenecks in value stream
- Set track and implement metrics to coach team in their way to self-improvement journey
- Evangelist of Agile mindset
- Coach Product Owners so they become real leaders in shaping Mendeley offerings
- Ensure high performance and independent teams
- Be a part of creating and maintaining a Kaizen or continuous improvement environment
- Work with the Product Managers & delivery teams to estimate backlog items and ensure optimal flow through the delivery process.
- Agile or Lean software delivery experience e.g. with Scrum, Kanban and/or other similar delivery frameworks.
- Experience of all parts of the product lifecycle including end-of-life.
- Ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions.
- Energy and enthusiasm for delivery and implementing change.
- Be open to trying new or different ways to deliver.
- Experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience with multiple forms of Agile delivery, including Scrum and Kanban
- A technical background in software development, testing or operations is highly recommended
Education and Language skills:
- Written and spoken English (fluent)
- Written and spoken Spanish (fluent / native)
- Scrum certification will be appreciated
More than 25 Million active clinical records and 40,000 users support their trajectory. After two decades of commitment Our Client has an extensive network of collaborators and health professionals who support their project.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on critical mission applications.
You will work in cross-functional team and in an international environment.
- Great working environment.
- Career development opportunity.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to learn new technologies and grow as a professional according your own interests.
- Flexible working hours.
- Half day Fridays.
- Half day on July and August.
- Private health insurance.
- Training programs and certifications.
- English and Spanish courses.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject, although CFGS is not discarded.
- Design and / or Multimedia training will be valued.
- Proven working experience as Web designer during the last 2-5 years, web and mobile applications.
- Good command of XHTML / HTML5 / CSS3 (MediaQueries).
- Deep knowledge in responsive Design and Mobile First.
- Strong experience with Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven experience in CSS processors: Less/Sass.
- Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability.
- An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- High level of English spoken.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge in agile methodologies.
Avaliable in over 70 cities, with over 10 million downloads and with more than 600 employee in the whole entity, the company spans across Uk, Germany, Ireland, Austria, Poland, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweeden, Greece, Romania, Peru and Chile.
As of now, they are looking to recruit a highly motivated and experienced Android Engineer for their new development hub in Barcelona.
- More than 3 years of experience in Android Develpment.
- Deep Knowledge in Java and Kotlin is nice to have.
- You are familiar with, RxJava, Unit Testing, MVP, MVC, Dagger2, etc.
- Work with microservices
- Fluent in English, Spanih is not mandatory.
- Passion for awsome software.